If you’re interested in increasing your website’s traffic in order to earn money from it, you need to employ a good ad network to achieve it.
As a publisher, you must always be on the lookout for new and innovative ways to monetize your website. Increasing website traffic and establishing a major cash stream can be difficult, especially in an industry that is continuously evolving.
If you have a high-quality website that readily generates a lot of organic visitors, your monetization techniques should be fine. However, some websites that don’t generate enough traffic tend to resort to paying it.
Nevertheless, there is a solution for those publishers: AdSense arbitrage, one of the best techniques to make money from your website.
What is Adsense arbitrage?
The act of buying security or asset on one market and concurrently selling it on another market at a greater price is known as arbitrage. This allows investors to profit from temporary shares, which are normally traded on the stock market.
The principle of simultaneously purchasing and selling remains the same when we define arbitrage in terms of Google AdSense ads. An ad vendor sells their ads at a price that permits them to make a significant profit under regular circumstances of buying and selling.
The publisher invests a certain amount of money in the ad placement to generate traffic for a website with AdSense arbitrage. They employ AdSense advertising on their website or on selected web pages to entice users to click so that they can earn money through AdSense.
In this sense, there is an ad network that is highly recommended if you want to increase your website’s traffic in order to get revenue and which is ideal for bloggers and publishers: MediaFem.
MediaFem offers a series of, not only short- and long-term goals regarding profits, but has evolved a series of codes for so-called niche marketing, which allows all ads to reach places where there is real interest in what is offered.
The publisher works with a network that provides regular operational transparency and reporting. Because of their competence and durability, using their service is entirely free. Their business model is built around a 70% income share for publishers and a 30% share for them.
Publishers can select between bidding headers and the standard One Ad Code form for their solutions. MediaFem also supports a variety of ad formats, including video, mobile, online, and native ads.
By utilizing this platform, you will be able to increase the traffic to your website, allowing you to profit from it.
Some of the benefits of MediaFem include:
- Global access to diverse demand: Make your inventory available to hundreds of DSPs and trading desks, and the tens of thousands of advertisers they represent. With MediaFem, you can rest assured you’re getting brand protection and quality content.
- Greater yield from each impression: MediaFem’s real-time bidding (RTB) technologies help you monetize your audience for greater yield on impressions. And our seamless integrations help you reach thousands of new buyers.
- Advanced automation at scale: Automate the process of packaging, negotiating, and executing reserved premium buys. MediaFem enables you to use your first-party data and sell reserved audiences to buyers in demand.
- Brand protection and safety: Deliver world-class campaigns from brands that we have vetted and you can trust. MediaFem uses a diversified approach to measure the quality of every demand source we allow on to our platform.
- Format to fit your business: Choose from a wide variety of placement types that are completely customizable to your site layout and design. MediaFem offers advanced header bidding solutions to maximize the impact of real-time bidding.
- Customize your header bidding configuration with prebid.org: Client-side, server-side, or hybrid with multiple hosting options. We’ll help you test and measure to optimize your setup. Solutions for desktop, mobile, and video.
Also published on Medium.