How Fast Will I See Earnings and Revenue from MediaFem?
You will get paid in 45 days – that’s the fastest in the industry – count on it .
Below we have listed all of our payment types with a bit of information about all of them, including possible delays per respective payment type. In addition, you will find that we also listed the quickest option for publishers to receive payment.
What are the standard payment methods for MediaFem to pay out publishers?
- ACH (Automated Clearing House) Transfer
- Wire Transfer
What is the minimum payment threshold for MediaFem?
What are the payment periods for MediaFem?
Payments are submitted 45 days after each earnings period, or calendar month has been completed. For example, if a publisher earns $100 during the month of January, that amount is posted to their account on January 31st. 45 days later, on March 15th, MediaFem submits a payment for $100 to the publisher.
What is the revenue share one gets from
For displaying ads with
How many ads are allowed per page?
The site can contain no more than 5 ads per page. Mobile Apps no more than 3 ads per screen.
What are the content requirements to join?
MediaFem reserves the right to update this list at any time without notice and to refuse or revoke participation of any publisher based on its own judgment.
- Content must be safe for work
- Content must contain no nudity
- Content must not depict extreme acts of violence
- Content must not contain hate speech
- Content must be original
- The site or app cannot promote the use of illegal drugs or substances
- The site or app cannot support the acquisition of illegal drugs, firearms or other illegal items
- Content cannot be entirely image-based
- Written content must exhibit a level of effort sufficient to engage a reader base
- Posts must be created frequently
- Posts must contain a date and time stamp
- Posts must list an author
- The sites or apps must have a reasonable history of content
- The site or app must display user interaction
- Slideshows or list content must contain more content than ads
- The site or app must be COPPA compliant
- The site or app must contain no file-sharing or copyrighted material
- The site or app cannot distribute malware
- The site or app cannot contain automatic downloads
- The site or app must pass all review checks
What are the Ad requirements?
- Page or Screen cannot contain more ads than content
- Site cannot contain pop-ups, pop-unders or redirects
- Site cannot contain expandable ad units
- Site or app cannot contain video ads with auto-play audio
- Site or app cannot contain inappropriate ads
Sitecan contain no more than 5 ads per page. Mobile Apps no more than 3 ads per screen.
- Ads must be clearly separated from content and declared as ads when embedded in the content
- Ads cannot distribute malware
- Refresh rate cannot exceed 30 seconds
- Ads cannot enable crypto jacking
Siteor app must be compliant in accordance with the Coalition for Better Ads
What about Ownership Requirements?
Publishermust own or have a direct relationship with the domain represented to MediaFem
- Ads.txt file has to be present and the publisher or representative must list the seller ID from
MediaFemin the ads.txt file
What are Traffic requirements?
- The audience must arrive at the domain primarily from organic sources
- Traffic distribution by geo, device, browser, operating system must follow generally organic patterns
- Traffic must meet current minimum quality standards set by MediaFem
If you have any questions about why your site was not approved, please contact us to learn more.